Wednesday, May 29, 2019

sports car


Aisha’s slide if I was a Sports Car

Yes or yay um…….anyway my owner is taking a spin with
her dog [witch is a pug] in me.I am a sports car if you didn't
know but I am no ordinary vehicle exepencafest one but not
only that I am the fastest car in the world.Oh she's coming yes
oh and there's the pug. [Click door opening ] I hear the sound
of the pug barking as my owner  does a simple u-turn out of the
drive through .My silly owner started to listen to really loud rock
music .As you can see sometimes for an sports car it doesn't
work out as planned.So my owner is um ah …..driving
backwards for some reason and I not enjoying this at all .Ah
crazy humans your going to get me smashed up,and and hurt
yourself.Are you nuts people I am 1 million 9 thousand and 600
and 78 thousand and 8 dollar car and you are so close to
smash me .And plus I have also have to stay outside when it
rains and i sure do get soaking wet  so I would prefer the
garage instead it might be stinky well at least it's better than
outside. I hope you know how it is to suffer like this
.Comment: I Aleena have read your writing
I love your punctuation but next time start a new line
after the person has spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment