Thursday, May 9, 2019

My assembly day on Friday 2019


Rm 7,full school assembly 2019!!

Walt: rm 7 assembly writing with Aisha !

Aleena-well done love your speech marks  keep it up ,  
& the End of another amazing story by Aisha            

On  Friday the 10th of  may we are going to do are full school assembly .I am the mum for school its ,and Advika is the child.And i am on the same slide as Aleena. I am on the great hall { that's the title} But my line is …… party time for the kings ,queens ,princes and princess  lots of parties and banquets.And the national anthem is a slight twist since its sign - language week very soon so it has sign - language in it.Then we do a whole bunch of cool speeches and this is also going to be my little brothers first assembly he stared  on Wednesday 8th may 2019 . And Mr MC well hand the welcome cards p.s his name is omid witch means wishes cool! . And my class buddy Aleena got to be a queen ,queen Aleena the 4th.Now my buddy comment from Aleena.  

No comments:

Post a Comment