Thursday, August 20, 2020

3 facts about ice cream that you probably didn't know till you read this

I was looking at dogo news for an interesting article topic that I would like to share with you. This is what I found . I found a very different and likable article named Let's all scream for national ice cream month and boy I was hooked on the topic . I certainly learned a lot that I didn't know about ice cream . The origin of ice cream ! I was so surprised when I saw this . Ice cream has no date made or inventor but people assume that persians have made this masterpiece recipe in fact they didn't use the ingredients we use these days but they made sorbet that's for sure . These were the ingredients for the recipe. They poured grape juice in 500 BC snow , then later they started adding iced rose water , vermicelli , saffron , fruits and other goodies . Last but not least I learned a few more little facts about ice cream : Did you know that the first ever ice cream with milk was made in China ! Overall did you know that recorded in total there are 1,000 different types of ice cream flavours . Hope you enjoyed , The end

No comments:

Post a Comment